ANHB5404 Project Analysis
- 6 points
Availability Location Mode Not available in 2018 UWA (Perth) Face to face
- This unit teaches students how to acquire and record project and experimental data and how to analyse results in reference to the original project objectives and hypotheses.
- Students are able to develop an ability to collect and critically analyse their own project data.
- Typically this unit is assessed in the following ways: (1) written assignments; (2) examinations; and (3) seminars. Further information is available in the unit outline.
Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit Coordinator(s)
- Dr Gavin Pinniger and Associate Professor Silvana Gaudieri
- Unit rules
- enrolment in any postgraduate course of this University
- ANHB5405 Project Design
- ANHB5503 Research Methods in Anatomy and Human Biology
- Contact hours
- weekly Practical Classes and seminars as required
There are no prescribed texts. Students are encouraged to read widely in the area including web-based material.
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available at the University Co-operative Bookshop (from early January) and appropriate administrative offices for students to consult. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.