ANHB5512 Project Unit Research
- 12 points
|Not available in 2018||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
- This unit provides students with access to laboratories and expert personal supervision relevant to their field of research. Students have regular contact with their supervisor for assistance in writing their research proposal.
- Students are able to develop the final proposal and a detailed research plan to facilitate the major project and dissertation.
- Students are assessed on their research proposal.
Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit Coordinator(s)
- Dr Ionat Zurr
- Unit rules
- completion of 48 points of the Master of Biological Arts (53550)
- ANHB8536 SymbioticA Project Research
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available at the University Co-operative Bookshop (from early January) and appropriate administrative offices for students to consult. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.