APHB5513 SymbioticA Project Research
- 6 points
|Semester 1||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
- This unit is a preparation for the student's final project and dissertation within the Master of Biological Arts. Students develop the final written proposal and research plan.
- Students are able to develop the final written proposal and a research plan for their major project and dissertation.
- Typically this unit is assessed in the following ways: (1) a project proposal and (2) a literature review. Further information is available in the unit outline.
Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit Coordinator(s)
- Dr Ionat Zurr
- Unit rules
- completion of 48 points of the Master of Science (Biological Arts) (51570)
Master of Biological Arts (53550)
- APHB5512 SymbioticA Project Preparation
- ANHB5512 Project Unit Research
- Contact hours
- 2 hours per week with supervisor/unit coordinator
- Unit Outline
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available at the University Co-operative Bookshop (from early January) and appropriate administrative offices for students to consult. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.