ARCT5590 Architectural Studies
- 6 points
|Not available in 2018||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
- This unit offers specialised studies in architecture, varied from year to year, and is taught by professionals in the nominated areas of the study. Information on the topics available, and the semester in which they are available, are posted on the Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts noticeboards.
- This varies from year to year depending on the nominated area of study.
Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit except in the case of a bachelor's pass degree student who has obtained a mark of 45 to 49 overall and is currently enrolled in this unit, and it is the only remaining unit that the student must pass in order to complete their course.
- Contact hours
- 36 (lectures/seminars: 12 x 3 hours per week)
- Students must contact the Faculty prior to enrolling in this unit.
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available at the University Co-operative Bookshop (from early January) and appropriate administrative offices for students to consult. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.