GRMN2801 Stuttgart Program
- 12 points
Availability Location Mode Non-standard teaching period Germany Face to face
- Details for undergraduate courses
- Category A broadening unit for Bachelor of Arts students where relevant according to the broadening requirements for each student
- Level 2 elective
- Substitute unit for any two Level 2 units (12 points) for the German Studies major
- Students can apply to study 12 points of German language and culture at the University of Stuttgart, Germany, during January and February.
- Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit Coordinator(s)
- Dr Kati Tonkin or contact the Study Abroad Office
- Unit rules
- For further information contact the coordinator through the School of Humanities Administrative Officer, Sarah Finn: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available at the University Co-operative Bookshop (from early January) and appropriate administrative offices for students to consult. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.