HART4402 Studies in Art History 1
- 6 points
|Semester 1||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
- Details for undergraduate courses
- Honours core unit in History of Art [Bachelor of Arts (Honours)]
- The content of this unit and its objectives change from year to year according to the research specialisations of academic staff working in the History of Art.
- Topics for assessments will be negotiated according to the research topic.
- Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit except in the case of a bachelor's pass degree student who has obtained a mark of 45 to 49 overall and is currently enrolled in this unit, and it is the only remaining unit that the student must pass in order to complete their course.
- Unit Coordinator(s)
- Dr Emily Brink
- Unit rules
- enrolment in honours in History of Art
- VISA4402 Studies in Art History 1
- Unit Outline
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available at the University Co-operative Bookshop (from early January) and appropriate administrative offices for students to consult. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.