HART4403 Studies in Art History 2
- 6 points
|Semester 2||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
- Details for undergraduate courses
- Honours core unit in History of Art [Bachelor of Arts (Honours)]
- The content of this unit and its objectives change from year to year according to the research specialisations of academic staff working in the History of Art.
- Students are able to (1) apply research skills to develop concise, nuanced and original arguments appropriate to honours level; (2) present their findings in both oral and written form; and (3) assess the impact of loss and destruction on the understanding and study of art.
- Typically this unit is assessed in the following ways: (1) oral assessment; (2) research proposal; and (3) research paper. Further information is available in the unit outline.
Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit rules
- enrolment in honours in History of Art
- VISA4403 Studies in Art History 2
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available at the University Co-operative Bookshop (from early January) and appropriate administrative offices for students to consult. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.