MGMT5616 Advanced Topics in Management
- 6 points
|Not available in 2018||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
- This unit provides an advanced course of study on readings and emerging practices in particular areas of management or in a management discipline.
- Assessment information is provided in the unit outline.
Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit rules
- ACCT5602 Accounting
MGMT5501 Organisational Behaviour; and enrolment in Master of Business Administration (coursework);
approval from the Faculty of Business only, which will be determined with regard to relevant documented professional work experience.
- Contact hours
- Intensive teaching period
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available at the University Co-operative Bookshop (from early January) and appropriate administrative offices for students to consult. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.