MGMT5782 Management Case Study
- 6 points
|Trimester 1||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
|Trimester 2||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
|Trimester 3||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
- This management case study comprises a suitable research task equivalent to one Master of Business Administration unit, undertaken specifically for this purpose under the guidance of an assigned supervisor. The research normally follows a proposal prepared in collaboration with the supervisor and approved by the Director of Postgraduate Programs. It is then documented in a research report, not exceeding 10,000 words.
- Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit rules
- enrolment in the Master of Business Administration (coursework); and eight units including MGMT5501 Organisational Behaviour; ACCT5602 Accounting; ECON5503 Economic Management and Strategy; MGMT5513 Data Driven Decision Making; FINA5530 Managerial Finance;
MKTG5550 Marketing Principles
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available at the University Co-operative Bookshop (from early January) and appropriate administrative offices for students to consult. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.