PUBH5784 Special Topics in Public Health
- 6 points
|Semester 2||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
- From time to time, and as resources permit, short intensive studies of special topics are offered as electives to postgraduate students in the Master of Public Health program in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences by members of the teaching staff or short-term academic visitors. Credit for these topics is available under this unit.
- Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit Coordinator(s)
- Assistant Professor Julie Saunders
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available at the University Co-operative Bookshop (from early January) and appropriate administrative offices for students to consult. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.