Bachelor of Business (BP009)
The information contained in this course overview is intended only as a guide and is not part of the rules for this course. For further information (including links to unit details) consult the rules for this course and the Student Rules.
- Award abbreviation
- Course type
- undergraduate course
- not available in 2020
- Intake periods
- beginning of year and mid-year
- Admission requirements
- Minimum ATAR Threshold is 75. The ATAR Subject Prerequisites are none
- Administered by
- Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Education; Graduate Research School
- About this course
- The modern business leader requires a range of skills and knowledge to be successful. A Bachelor of Business is designed to provide students with relevant, practical skills across a range of areas, including management, marketing, applied business economics, global business practices, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- 144 points comprising 24 six-point units. Students normally take eight units each year, four in each semester.
- Available to international students
- Yes. For information on international student fees see 'Schedule 2: Fees'. (Enquiries: https://www.uwa.edu.au/askuwa)
- Attendance type
- full- or part-time (Student visa holders should read Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 for more information.)
- Delivery mode
- Standard full-time completion
- 3 years
- Standard part-time completion
- 6 years (maximum 10 years)
- Locations offered
- UWA (Perth)
- Domestic fee type
- Commonwealth supported and/or HECS-HELP
- Majors available
- (1) MJD-BMGMT Business Management
(2) MJS-GLBUS Global Business
(3) MJS-ENTIN Enterprise and Innovation
- Visit the fees calculator.