UWA's admission requirements for some postgraduate courses have changed for Semester 2, 2020 to facilitate student access to study during the COVID-19 situation. In many cases, these changes may not be extended beyond 2020. Contact Future Students for more information.
Combined Bachelors-Masters Double Award Package in Economics (CM002)
The information contained in this course overview is intended only as a guide and is not part of the rules for this course. For further information (including links to unit details) consult the rules for this course and the Student Rules.
- Course type
- Combined bachelor's and master's courses
- not available in 2020
- Admission requirements
- Minimum ATAR Threshold is 90. The ATAR Subject Prerequisites are Mathematics Applications (recommended Mathematics Methods)
- Administered by
- Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Education
- Credit points required
A standard full-time load is 24 points per semester.
- About this course
- Students completing this double packaged award course will graduate with both an Undergraduate Degree and a Postgraduate Degree.
- 196 points comprising 32 six-point units. Students normally take eight units each year, four in each semester.
- Available to international students
- Attendance type
- full- or part-time
- Delivery mode
- Standard full-time completion
- 4 years
- Standard part-time completion
- 8 years (maximum 12 years)
- Locations offered
- UWA (Perth)
- Majors available
- MJD-ECNPF Professional Economics
- Minors available
- Visit the fees calculator.