- Current rules
- Spanish (CU015)
Note: This course is not available in 2022.
1. These rules are the Spanish Course Rules.
2. The Glossary provides an explanation of the terms used in these rules.
Applicability of the Student Rules, policies and procedures
3.(1) The Student Rules apply to students in this course.
Academic Conduct Essentials, Communication and Research Skills And Indigenous Studies Essentials module
4.(1) Except as stated in (2), a student who enrols in an undergraduate degree course of the University for the first time irrespective of whether they have previously been enrolled in another course of the University, must undertake the Academic Conduct Essentials module (the ACE module), Communication and Research Skills (the CARS module) and Indigenous Studies Essentials (the ISE module) in the teaching period in which they are first enrolled.
(2) A student must successfully complete the ACE module within the first teaching period of their enrolment. Failure to complete the module within this timeframe will result in the student's unit results from this teaching period being withheld. These results will continue to be withheld until students avail themselves of a subsequent opportunity to achieve a passing grade in the ACE module. In the event that students complete units in subsequent teaching periods without completing the ACE module, these results will similarly be withheld. Students will not be permitted to submit late review or appeal applications regarding results which have been withheld for this reason and which they were unable to access in the normally permitted review period.
(3) A student who has previously achieved a result of Ungraded Pass (UP) for the CARS module or the ISE module is not required to repeat the relevant module.
12. Applicants are not permitted to defer admission to this course and are expected to commence their course in the offered intake only. Applicants seeking admission to an alternative intake must submit a new application for that intake.
- Spanish (CU015)