ECON5881 Master's Dissertation (Economics) Part 1
- 6 points
|Semester 1||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
|Semester 2||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
- Parts 1 to 4 must be completed to fulfil the requirements of the unit. Students can commence the unit in either semester 1 or semester 2. The dissertation comprises a research project of 15,000 to 25,000 words appropriate to the master's degree course.
- Students are able to develop advanced literature research skills and learn how to critically analyse and present information on an approved topic.
- Indicative assessments in this unit are as follows: dissertation (continuous assessment with a final mark awarded at the completion of dissertation parts 1 to 4). Further information is available in the unit outline.
Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit rules
- approval of the course coordinator
- Unit Outline
- Semester 1_2019 [SEM-1_2019]
Semester 2_2019 [SEM-2_2019]
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available at the University Co-operative Bookshop (from early January) and appropriate administrative offices for students to consult. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.