ECON5882 Master's Dissertation (Economics) Part 2
- 6 points
|Semester 1||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
|Semester 2||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
- Parts 1 to 4 must be completed to fulfil the requirements of the unit. Students can commence the unit in either semester 1 or semester 2. The dissertation comprises a research project of 15,000 to 25,000 words appropriate to the master's degree course.
- Students are able to develop advanced literature research skills and learn how to critically analyse and present information on an approved topic.
- Indicative assessments in this unit are as follows: dissertation (continuous assessment with a final mark awarded at the completion of dissertation parts 1 to 4). Further information is available in the unit outline.
Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit rules
- ECON5881 Master's Dissertation (Economics) Part 1
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available via the Booktopia Textbook Finder, which has the functionality to search by course code, course, ISBN and title, and may also be posted or available at the appropriate school's administrative offices. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.