EDUC5401 GradDipEdSt Major Paper (part-time)
- 12 points
|Not available in 2019||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
- This unit can be taken full-time (EDUC5400) or part-time (EDUC5401). The major paper (8000 words) provides evidence that the student can generate a problem and/or research area from his/her own professional work in education and demonstrate mastery of that area as well as a capacity to review it critically.
- Students demonstrate that they can generate a problem and/or research area from their own professional work in education and demonstrate mastery of that area as well as a capacity to review it critically.
- This comprises an 8000-word major paper.
Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit Coordinator(s)
- Professor Vaille Dawson
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available at the University Co-operative Bookshop (from early January) and appropriate administrative offices for students to consult. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.