EXCH0913 Exchange Special Unit (Foreign Languages)
- 24 points
Availability Location Mode Semester 1 UWA (Perth) Face to face Semester 2 UWA (Perth) Face to face
- Students can apply to study a foreign language at an institution overseas with a view to having the units studied credited to a degree from this University.
- Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit Coordinator(s)
- Global Learning Office
Apel, J. R. Principles of Ocean Physics: Academic Press 1987
Pond, S. and Pickard, G. L. Introductory Dynamical Oceanography: Pergamon Press 1986
Tomczak, M. and Godfrey, S. Regional Oceanography, an Introduction: Pergamon Press 1994
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available at the University Co-operative Bookshop (from early January) and appropriate administrative offices for students to consult. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.