EXCH0913 Exchange Special Unit (Foreign Languages)
- 24 points
Availability Location Mode Semester 1 UWA (Perth) Face to face Semester 2 UWA (Perth) Face to face
- Students can apply to study a foreign language at an institution overseas with a view to having the units studied credited to a degree from this University.
- Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit Coordinator(s)
- Global Learning Office
Apel, J. R. Principles of Ocean Physics: Academic Press 1987
Pond, S. and Pickard, G. L. Introductory Dynamical Oceanography: Pergamon Press 1986
Tomczak, M. and Godfrey, S. Regional Oceanography, an Introduction: Pergamon Press 1994
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available via the Booktopia Textbook Finder, which has the functionality to search by course code, course, ISBN and title, and may also be posted or available at the appropriate school's administrative offices. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.