Applicability of the Student Rules, policies and procedures
1.(1) The Student Rules apply to students in this course.
Academic Conduct Essentials module
2.(1) Except as stated in (2), a student who enrols in this course for the first time irrespective of whether they have previously been enrolled in another course of the University, must undertake the Academic Conduct Essentials module (the ACE module).
English Language competency requirements
3. To be considered eligible for consideration for admission to this course an applicant must satisfy the University's English language competence requirement as set out in the University Policy on Admission: Coursework.
(c) at least five years of relevant, documented professional experience considered by UWA (following an interview and assessment process) to be sufficient to permit satisfactory completion of the course.
1 GMAT is valid for 5 years.
Admission ranking and selection
Articulations and exit awards
- 41270 Graduate Certificate in Business Information and Logistics Management (24 points)
- 41670 Master of Business Information and Logistics Management (96 points)
- 41680 Master of Commerce (96 points)
(2) Units must be selected in accordance with the course structure, as set out in these rules.
8. To make satisfactory progress in a calendar year a student must pass units to a value of at least half the total value of units in which they remain enrolled after the final date for withdrawal without academic penalty.
9. A student who has not achieved a result of Ungraded Pass (UP) for the ACE module when their progress status is assessed will not have made satisfactory progress even if they have met the other requirements for satisfactory progress in Rule 8.
11. A student who does not make satisfactory progress in terms of Rule 9 is assigned the progress status of 'On Probation', unless they have been assigned a progress status of 'Suspended' or 'Excluded' for failure to meet other satisfactory progress requirements in Rule 8.