APHB5513 SymbioticA Project Research
- 6 points
|Semester 1||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
- This unit is a preparation for the student's final project and dissertation within the Master of Biological Arts. Students develop the final written proposal and research plan.
- Students are able to develop the final written proposal and a research plan for their major project and dissertation.
- Indicative assessments in this unit are as follows: (1) a project proposal and (2) a literature review. Further information is available in the unit outline.
Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit Coordinator(s)
- Dr Ionat Zurr
- Unit rules
- completion of 48 points of the Master of Science (Biological Arts) (51570)
Master of Biological Arts (53550)
- APHB5512 SymbioticA Project Preparation
- ANHB5512 Project Unit Research
- Contact hours
- 2 hours per week with supervisor/unit coordinator
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available via the Booktopia Textbook Finder, which has the functionality to search by course code, course, ISBN and title, and may also be posted or available at the appropriate school's administrative offices. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.