ARCT5590 Architectural Studies
- 6 points
|Semester 1||UWA (Perth)||Face to face|
- This unit offers specialised studies in architecture, varied from year to year, and is taught by professionals in the nominated areas of the study. Information on the topics available, and the semester in which they are available, are posted on the Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts noticeboards.
- This varies from year to year depending on the nominated area of study.
Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit except in the case of a bachelor's pass degree student who has obtained a mark of 45 to 49 overall and is currently enrolled in this unit, and it is the only remaining unit that the student must pass in order to complete their course.
- Unit Coordinator(s)
- Craig McCormack
- Incidental fees
- Incidental student fees and charges are costs incurred by students as part of their studies at UWA that are in addition to their tuition fees (further information is available here or contact your Faculty Office).
Participation in this unit will incur the following incidental fee(s):Materials required for Architectural option unit (estimated cost - $30-$70 per semester).
- Contact hours
- 36hrs lectures/seminars
- Students must contact the Faculty prior to enrolling in this unit.
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available via the Booktopia Textbook Finder, which has the functionality to search by course code, course, ISBN and title, and may also be posted or available at the appropriate school's administrative offices. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.