GRMN3802 Stuttgart Program
- 12 points
Availability Location Mode Non-standard teaching period Germany Face to face
- Details for undergraduate courses
- The area of knowledge for this unit is Society and Culture
- Category A broadening unit for Bachelor of Arts students where relevant according to the broadening requirements for each student
- Level 3 elective
- Substitute unit for any two Level 3 units (12 points) for the German Studies major
- Students can apply to study 12 points of German language and culture at the University of Stuttgart, Germany, during January and February.
- Supplementary assessment is not available in this unit.
- Unit Coordinator(s)
- Dr Kati Tonkin or contact the Study Abroad Office
- Unit rules
- For further information contact the coordinator via the School of Humanities Administrative Officer, Sarah Finn: email@example.com.
- The availability of units in Semester 1, 2, etc. was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
- All students are responsible for identifying when they need assistance to improve their academic learning, research, English language and numeracy skills; seeking out the services and resources available to help them; and applying what they learn. Students are encouraged to register for free online support through GETSmart; to help themselves to the extensive range of resources on UWA's STUDYSmarter website; and to participate in WRITESmart and (ma+hs)Smart drop-ins and workshops.
- Books and other material wherever listed may be subject to change. Book lists relating to 'Preliminary reading', 'Recommended reading' and 'Textbooks' are, in most cases, available via the Booktopia Textbook Finder, which has the functionality to search by course code, course, ISBN and title, and may also be posted or available at the appropriate school's administrative offices. Where texts are listed in the unit description above, an asterisk (*) indicates that the book is available in paperback.